Six Senses: Ninh Van Bay
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits on a dramatic bay with golden sand and a backdrop of towering mountains. The family friendly resort has 59 pool villas, several bars and restaurants serving local and international specialties, complemented by delectable local seafood. It is also an ideal setting for destination weddings.
Six Senses Spa Ninh Van Bay is a sanctuary for all the senses, with traditional Vietnamese treatments and Six Senses Yogic wellness journeys to suit every individual. Guests also enjoy many of the resort's activities and excursions on water, snorkeling the coral house reef and on land by joining cultural and wildlife tours.
The villas at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay are spacious and generously equipped. They feature two rooms with either a garden terrace or large sundeck. All villas have private pools and are located on the beach, over the water, between the rocks or on a mountain slope; all of which offer panoramic views of the ocean. The different villa types offer various levels of seclusion for personal privacy.
Hill Top Pool Villa (10) - 158 sq.m.
The Hill Top Villas feature plunge pools and are facing the mountain ranges of Nha Trang whilst offering majestic views of the South China Sea. The elevated bedroom with walk-in-closet area is open plan with an en-suite bathroom with separate vanity areas and a hand-crafted wooden bath tub. Size: 158 sq.m.
• Elevated bedroom with walk-in-closet area • Facing the mountain ranges of Nha Trang • Majestic views of the East Vietnam Sea • Open plan with an en-suite bathroom • Separate vanity areas • Hand-crafted wooden bath tub • Private plunge pool
Beachfront Pool Villa (24) - 176 sq.m.
The Beachfront Pool Villas are constructed of all natural and sustainably sourced materials, and are characterized by providing generous personal space with their own garden, an exclusive plunge pool and direct access to the beach. They offer separate sleeping and living areas, with an open-air bathroom, with two thickly cushioned teak day beds, separate vanities and a beautiful handcrafted wooden bathtub.
• Direct access to the beach • Located along the beachfront • Private garden • Open plan with an en-suite bathroom • Separate vanity areas • Hand-crafted wooden bath tub • Private plunge po
Family Beach Pool Villa (11) 207 sq.m • Duplex style • Two bedroom and two bathrooms • Located along the beachfront • Direct access to beach • Separate sleeping and living areas • Private garden with plunge pool • Indoor bathtubs and outdoor showers • Two daybeds
2 Bedroom Hill Top Pool Villa (3) 267 sq.m. Located on the hill top with beautiful ocean views and a private pool The Two Bedroom Hill Top Pool Villas are constructed of all natural and sustainably sourced materials, and feature plunge pools. They are facing the mountain ranges of Nha Trang whilst offering majestic views of the East Vietnam Sea. The elevated two-bedroom villas, with walk-in closet area are open plan with an en-suite bathroom with separate vanity areas and a hand-crafted wooden bath tub. The villas are located on the mountainside above the resort, at either end of the bay and accessible by private paths and stairs ensuring total privacy.
• Views of the East Vietnam Sea • Two bedrooms and two bathrooms • Separate sleeping and living areas • Private garden with plunge pool • Walk-in closet area • Indoor bathtubs and outdoor showers • Two daybeds • Accessible by private paths/stairs • Four sun decks
The Rock Retreat (1) - 271 sq.m The ultimate lifestyle villa set in a private bay over dramatic rock formations. Set at the water's edge on the rock formations of a private bay, this stunning cluster of pavilions face west to the setting sun. Access to the Villa is via a wooden private walkways set into the mountainside - a scenic twenty-minute walk from our main restaurant and bar, or by private boat. The private plunge pool blends naturally with the horizon and surrounding boulders. There are also wooden steps for direct sea access. Housed in individual pavilions are the living area, a dining sala, the spa treatment room and the master bedroom adjacent to an en-suite bathroom, which offers a handmade bathtub and steam shower. A dedicated butler is on call 24 hours a day.
• Set on a private bay • Access is either via a wooden private walkway or by a private boat • 20-minute walk from main restaurant and bar • Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom • Handmade bathtub and steam shower • Second bedroom with en suite • Separate living area and dining sala • Spa treatment room • Private plunge pool
• 4 nights' in your selected villa • Breakfast daily • Return road/boat transfers from Cam Ranh Airport, Nha Trang • Stay and Pay promotions are included in cost where applicable
Pricing (per person) $NZD
Booking conditions Due to the architecture and the set up of Hideaway it is not recommended that people who are physically-challenged stay in the Hill Top Villas, Water Villas, Spa Suite Villas, Rock Villas. People travelling with children under 12 years of age will be required to sign a "Child waiver form" provided by property. Contact your travel agent or World Journeys for further details.
Due to the architecture and the set up of Hideaway it is not recommended that people who are physically-challenged stay in the Hill Top Villas, Water Villas, Spa Suite Villas, Rock Villas.
People travelling with children under 12 years of age will be required to sign a "Child waiver form" provided by property.
Contact your travel agent or World Journeys for further details.
Not included Vietnam Visa
Stay and Pay Promotion.
Book 4 consecutive nights and pay for 3 nights Book 7 consecutive nights and pay for 5 nights Book 10 consecutive nights and pay for 7 nights Offer valid on New reservations for stays between 1 Nov - 20 Dec 2016 and 12 Jan - 26 Jan; 6 Feb - 12 Apr; 22 Apr - 31 Oct 2017. Offer subject to availability.