Chile in Luxury
There is possibly no country with a more varied climate and landscape than Chile. Santiago, the modern and cosmopolitan capital is a gateway to the driest place on earth, the incredible Atacama Desert to the north. The landscape is harsh but extraordinarily beautiful and, surprisingly, wildlife abounds! To the far South in Patagonia, the Andes rise above a glorious wilderness of pristine lakes and magnificent scenery. The luxury accommodation on this journey is as outstanding as your memories will be of this remarkable country.
Day 1: Santiago You will be met and transferred to your luxury hotel in the stylish Lastarria district.
Day 2: Santiago Enjoy a private morning tour of Santiago then an afternoon at leisure.
Day 3: Santiago > Atacama Desert Transfer to the airport and fly to Calama. On arrival you will be met and transferred to the luxurious Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa, situated near the charming town of San Pedro de Atacama.
Days 4 & 5: Atacama Desert Two days filled with sightseeing activities showcasing the amazing landscapes and beautiful scenery of the Atacama region. All meals and local brand drinks are included during your stay and each day you get to choose from a menu of over 30 different tours and activities that suit all levels of fitness. Make sure you visit the incredible Tatio Geysers and admire the flamingos found at some of the stunning salt lakes in the area. This is also one of the best places on earth for stargazing, and the resort has its own observatory. Before leaving, enjoy a wonderful included spa treatment.
Day 6: Atacama Desert > Patagonia Transfer to Calama and fly via Santiago to the south. On arrival, transfer to the multi-award winning The Singular Patagonia Hotel, set in a historic lakeside building that has been declared a Chilean National Heritage site.
Days 7 & 8: Patagonia Once again, this luxury hotel includes not only all meals and drinks, but also a wide range of sightseeing excursions. A must-do full day excursion is to admire the magnificent Torres del Paine National Park and then choose horse riding, hiking, mountain biking or a range of more sedate activities on your other day.
Day 9: Depart Patagonia You will be transferred to the airport for departure. Alternatively a transfer to the port in Punta Arenas or to the border with Argentina are also options included in the price.
• Tailor-made journey with English-speaking local guides • 8 nights' luxury accommodation • Transfers and transport • Sightseeing and entrance fees • 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners • Local brand alcoholic drinks for 6 days
Pricing (per person) $NZD
Departs Daily, year round
Daily, year round
Booking conditions • Domestic airfares in Chile are additional
• You can extend your stay at any of the stops in the itinerary
• The Singular Patagonia is closed between 1 May and 30 Sep
• There is some seasonal variation in hotel prices, enquire for details
• Domestic airfares in Chile are additional • You can extend your stay at any of the stops in the itinerary • The Singular Patagonia is closed between 1 May and 30 Sep • There is some seasonal variation in hotel prices, enquire for details