Glacier View Lodge
• Experience epic adventures on the Athabasca Glacier and at the Skywalk
Nestled in a high alpine zone dominated by the iconic Columbia Icefield, the Glacier View Lodge is an experience like no other. From the moment you check-in, you're treated to a premium hospitality experience loaded with exclusive activities, unique dining experiences and entertainment. You'll be inspired.
The Icefield Centre is located just north of the Banff /Jasper National Park boundary, on the spectacular Icefields Parkway (Highway #93 North). Located 103 km (60 miles)south of the town of Jasper, 130 km (80 miles) north of Lake Louise. Ample parking is available in the public car lot, with a short walking trail to the Centre. Guests cannot drive directly to the building; however, Chalet staff will be pleased to transfer luggage for you.
The Glacier View Inn is a model of environmentally sensitive design, built to incorporate the pristine environment that it surrounds. There are 32 guest rooms - most have at least two queen beds and a loft. All are well appointed, with satellite TV, direct dial phones, and of course spectacular views of surrounding mountains and glaciers. There are rooms well suited for families needing more space than a conventional hotel room, as well as traditionally sized rooms for couples or individuals.
Day 1: Arrive Glacier View Lodge & Athabasca Glacier Tour (D) Plan to arrive at the lodge by 4pm. Upon arrival you will be greeted by your host who will also assist you with your luggage and check in.
The evening starts between 5pm and 6pm with a welcome reception in the Moraine Lounge where your host will go over the details of the evening experience and introduce you to your driver/guide(s).
After the reception you will be taken on your Athabasca Glacier Tour. Hot Chocolate and Apple Cider will be served on the ice. Returning to the lodge where dinner will be served. (Appetizer, main course and desert)
Overnight at: Glacier View Lodge - Glacier View Room
Day 2: Glacier Skywalk Tour and departure (B) Enjoy breakfast at the lodge and check out before heading out for your Glacier Skywalk Tour.
• 1 night at Glacier View Lodge • Welcome reception including snacks and one beverage (alcoholic drink for adults and non-alcoholic drink for children) • Private evening Ice Explorer Glacier Tour • Three-course dinner, excluding beverages • Breakfast at Altitude Restaurant, including tea, coffee, and juice • Private morning Glacier Skywalk tour • Exclusive guest parking & luggage service
Pricing (per person) $NZD
Departs 2020 Departures
17 Apr - 9 Oct
2020 Departures 17 Apr - 9 Oct
Booking conditions • This "all-inclusive" programme will start between 4pm and 5pm.
• Check out is at 11:00 am - It is recommended for guest's check-out prior to the Glacier Skywalk Tour. Luggage can be stored complimentary at Glacier View Lodge until after the tour.
• Rental Car
• This "all-inclusive" programme will start between 4pm and 5pm. • Check out is at 11:00 am - It is recommended for guest's check-out prior to the Glacier Skywalk Tour. Luggage can be stored complimentary at Glacier View Lodge until after the tour. • Rental Car
Not included • Hotel early check in/late check out
• Hotel early check in/late check out