Kenai River Drifter's Lodge
Drifter's Lodge is built in the heart of Cooper Landing, Alaska right on the banks of the world-famous Kenai River. The small hamlet of Cooper Landing, initially settled as a frontier gold and trapping town, has transformed into the place to stay and fish on the Kenai Peninsula.
Drifter's Lodge boasts remarkable riverside cabins - each with their own river views - as well as guided fishing for new and experienced anglers alike. If you are looking for wildlife be sure to book one of our scenic float trips, where a knowledgeable rafting guide will row you and your group along the glacial waters of the Kenai River looking for eagles, moose, bears, and spectacular views around every bend.
Day 1: Anchorage > Kenai River Drifter's Lodge (D) Upon arrival in Anchorage Airport you will be meet by a representative from the lodge, who will drive you to who will drive you to Cooper Landing on the Kenai Peninsula - approximately two hours from Anchorage.
This evening meet with your professional guide to discuss your next day's fishing trip.
Overnight at: Kenai River Drifter's Lodge - Riverfront Cabin
Day 2: Kenai River Drifter's Lodge (B,L,D) Today you'll enjoy your first full day guided fishing from Kenai River Drifters Lodge.
Later this evening meet with your professional guide to discuss your next day's fishing trip.
Day 3: Kenai River Drifters Lodge (B,L,D) Enjoy your second full day of fishing.
Day 4: Kenai River Drivers Lodge > Anchorage (B) After breakfast this morning, you will be transferred back to Anchorage airport.
• Return transfers Anchorage Airport to Cooper's Landing • All transportation while you are staying at Kenai River Drifter's Lodge for the duration of your stay • All non-fishing land activities: rafting, hiking, bird watching, kayaking, glacier cruise • 3 nights accommodation in private riverfront cabin with loft bedroom & great view of the Kenai River and Chugach Mountains • Dinner (lodge will transport guests to a restaurant in town & cover the cost for dinner. Alcoholic beverages are not included) • Fishing (river & ocean fishing), by boat (20 ft. aluminum) • Nightly campfire at the river's edge and, Swedish Sauna with its large picture window (available 24 hours and heats in 10 minutes). • One of the professional guides will be assigned to you each day and will talk with you the night before and get you up to date on the next days' fishing trip. • All fishing equipment: premium rods, reels, tackles, waders, boots for each day determined by the type of fishing (fly, spin, reel, or cast) • Simms or Patagonia wader's sizes Youth to XXL king & boots to size 5 - 16 will be provided on arrival. • Fish processing up to 50 lbs/22.5 kg total per person will be vacuum sealed & frozen then packed in an insulated Fish Box (airline approved) • Hearty breakfast & lunch is included each day of fishing • All fishing licenses, stamps and fees
Pricing (per person) $NZD
Departs 2020 Departures
1 May - 28 Sep
2020 Departures Daily 1 May - 28 Sep
Booking conditions • 50% non-refundable deposit required prior to booking
• For fishing and packaging certain fish species, please check with your guides or the Alaska Department of Fish and Game website for the current fish regulations.
• 50% non-refundable deposit required prior to booking • For fishing and packaging certain fish species, please check with your guides or the Alaska Department of Fish and Game website for the current fish regulations.
Not included • Hotel early check in/late check out
• Multi-species ocean trips require upgrade fee
• Alcoholic beverages are not included with dinner
• Hotel early check in/late check out • Gratuities • Multi-species ocean trips require upgrade fee • Alcoholic beverages are not included with dinner