Fly Around East Africa
• Masai Mara • Serengeti National Park • Ngorongoro Crater
This once-in-a-lifetime journey is for those who want to experience the best of Kenya and Tanzania in luxury and style. Visit the wilderness hotspots of the Masai Mara, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. You will enjoy the stunning contrasts of these destinations and encounter a myriad of wildlife on twice daily game drives.
Stay at our hand-picked exclusive safari camps, flying between to maximise your time on safari. You'll be treated to exceptional cuisine and impeccable service, you may never want to leave!
Day 1: Nairobi > Masai Mara Short flight from Nairobi to the renowned Masai Mara, where you will spend two nights at andBeyond Bateleur Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara Morning and afternoon game drives with expert guides with the greatest concentration of wildlife anywhere. Enjoy uninterrupted views of the Mara from the pool or lounge area at camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara > Serengeti National Park Fly to the Serengeti for three nights at one of the following unique andBeyond camps: Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, Klein's Camp or Serengeti Under Canvas. The Serengeti is home to the most spectacular wildlife migration on earth - called the Great Migration.
Days 4 & 5: Serengeti National Park Embark from camp on morning and afternoon (or full day) game drives. Each camp is perfectly positioned during certain months to witness the migration and also resident wildlife. Spend the days in search of wildebeest, zebra, antelope and the predators that follow.
Day 6: Serengeti > Ngorongoro Crater Fly to Manyara and drive to the Ngorongoro Crater. Spend two nights at the distinctive andBeyond Ngorongoro Crater Lodge.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Spend a full day in the crater, the ancient volcano sheltering more than 30,000 protected animals. By night, enjoy sundowners on the crater rim followed by dinner in the formal dining room and perhaps a spa treatment or bath to round out the day.
Day 8: Ngorongoro > Manyara > Kilimanjaro Transfer by road to Manyara and fly to Kilimanjaro.
• Tailor-made journey with expert guides • 7 nights' accommodation • Transfers and transport • National Park fees • Concession fees • Crater fees • Light aircraft domestic flights • Safari activities in 4x4 vehicles • All beverages • Laundry • 7 breakfast, 7 lunches and 7 dinners
Pricing (per person) $NZD
Departs Departs daily year round
Departs daily year round
Booking conditions • Child rates from $6,700 per child between 6 - 16 years sharing with adults
• Enquire for prices for a Balloon Safari over the Masai Mara or Serengeti
• Enquire about adding 'Zanzibar: the Spice Island' to this itinerary
• Child rates from $6,700 per child between 6 - 16 years sharing with adults • Enquire for prices for a Balloon Safari over the Masai Mara or Serengeti • Enquire about adding 'Zanzibar: the Spice Island' to this itinerary