Fraser River Fishing Lodge and Resort
A Luxury Wilderness Lodge located just 75 minutes by car from Vancouver, tucked away on the shore of the mighty Fraser River in British Columbia sits a freshwater fishing lodge perfect for couples and families looking to getaway from it all.
Fraser River Fishing Lodge is a one of a kind built out of 250 year old yellow cedar logs & is situated on 16 private acres where a herd of wild bison roam along the river bank; virtually every room offers breathtaking mountain and river views. Guests will enjoy plenty of activities as well as gourmet meals prepared by an award winning chef with local ingredients.
British Columbia is ranked as one of the top destinations for salmon and sturgeon fishing, and nowhere can a larger number of migrating salmon be found than in the Fraser River and tributaries. Your dream fishing retreat awaits!
Day 1: Vancouver > Fraser River Fishing Lodge & Resort Today make your own way to the Fraser River Fishing Lodge. Approximately 75 minutes drive from downtown Vancouver. Arrive at the lodge, settle into your deluxe room, and explore the pristine surroundings before sitting down to a 3 course gourmet dinner.
Day 2: Fraser River Fishing Lodge Today you'll embark on a guided salmon or sturgeon fishing trip (8 hours) along the beautiful Fraser River. The boats take off directly at the shore of the lodge and continue up the Fraser Canyon offering stunning mountain and rock-wall views from the water.
Salmon are fished from late July to November 10 with sturgeon fishing running all year. White Sturgeons are protected in the Fraser River and as a result are plentiful; all sturgeons are carefully released after taking a picture.
You'll enjoy a tasty packed lunch during your fishing adventure before heading back to the lodge.
Fishing Season January to December - Sturgeon August to September - King Salmon (Chinook) and Pink Salmon (Odd years only) October - Coho Salmon October - November Chum Salmon
Day 3: Fraser River Fishing Lodge > Vancouver After a full breakfast you can take in the natural surroundings and perhaps a few more pages of your book before returning to Vancouver.
• Two overnights in a deluxe room • All meals, lodge breakfast, BBQ Shore lunch and three course gourmet dinner • One day of 8 hours guided fishing on local river • Professional guides • Fishing by land or Jet Boat • Private fishing group sizes of 4 or 5 people • All fishing tackle & bait • Breathable Simms Waders, Rain Jacket, & Boots • Multiple types of fishing (e.g. spin, reel, cast, bar, fly (local river fly fishing is only available during odd years in September and every year from mid-October to mid-November for salmon) • Food and beverage gratuities
Pricing (per person) $NZD
Departs 2019 Departures
1 Jan - 31 Dec
2019 Departures Daily 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Booking conditions • Full payment required prior to confirmation of booking
• Full payment required prior to confirmation of booking
Not included • Lodge early check in/late out
• Gratuities for fishing guides
• Fishing License (pay directly at lodge)
• Rental car
• Lodge early check in/late out • Gratuities for fishing guides • Alcohol • Fishing License (pay directly at lodge) • Rental car