Snapshot Abu Dhabi
The capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi is a glistening city of white domed mosques, extravagant minarets, bustling souks and luxury malls. But don't be fooled, this modern and dynamic city also boasts some glorious and immaculate beaches along with rugged desert and mountain landscapes which will allow you choose the perfect break, whatever your preferences.
Day 1: Abu Dhabi Arrival transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Abu Dhabi A half day city tour including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Mina Zayed Port markets, the Heritage Village and the iconic Emirates Palace (outside view only). Continue exploring the city at your own pace or return to the hotel for an afternoon at leisure.
Day 3: Abu Dhabi Enjoy today at leisure. Perhaps choose to visit Ferrari World, the world's largest indoor theme park, take a dhow cruise on the sparkling Arabian Sea or try a thrilling 4WD across the desert.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi Departure transfer to the airport.
• Tailor-made journey • 3 nights' accommodation in your selected category of accommodation • Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle and a driver • Sightseeing and entrance fees • 3 breakfasts
Pricing (per person) $NZD
Departs Daily, January to September
Daily, January to September
Booking conditions • City tour is on a shared basis
• Some blackout dates apply
• Surcharges will apply over peak periods and religious festivals
• Prices are based on low season - please enquire for your specific dates of travel or for more details
• City tour is on a shared basis • Some blackout dates apply • Surcharges will apply over peak periods and religious festivals • Prices are based on low season - please enquire for your specific dates of travel or for more details