Galapagos Islands: Santa Cruz II
• Galapagos Islands • Tortoise Conservation Centre • Island excursions • Wildlife viewing • Swimming • Snorkelling • Glass bottom boat excursion
Off the coast of Ecuador lie the Galapagos Islands, one of the world's most prolific wildlife destinations. Travellers delight in seeing incredible landscapes formed by recent volcanic activity and numerous creatures such as the giant tortoise, Galapagos iguana, blue-footed booby, flightless cormorant, Galapagos penguin and waved albatross. The islands are best explored by small ship to discover each island's wonderful differences complete with its own species, a phenomenon used by Charles Darwin as he developed the theory of evolution.
Your Ship: The M/V Santa Cruz II is a state-of-the-art expedition vessel is home to 90 guests in 50 air-conditioned cabins. Superb on-board service, friendly crew and the best naturalist guides available share their knowledge of flora, fauna and geology of these amazing islands. It is one of the few ships in the Galapagos Islands with an Expedition Leader onboard that ensures your experience runs smoothly along with 99% of visitor sites are enjoyed solely by the guests of this ship.
Features of the ship include Glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkeling, swimming, dinghy coastal exploration (all aquatic activities authorized by the National Park at no additional cost).
Tips for choosing your Galapagos cruise
5 Day Northern - Islands visited: Baltra, Santa Cruz, Rabida, Bartolome, Genovesa, Santiago
5 Day Western - Islands visited: Baltra, Isabela, Fernandina, Santa Cruz, Floreana
7 Day Eastern - Islands visited: San Cristobal, Santa Fe, South Plaza, Santa Cruz, Espanola, Baltra, Mosquera, North Seymour
*Please contact World Journeys for more detailed itineraries
• 4 to 6 nights' in an Explorer Cabin (twin) or Voyager Cabin (single) on the Horizon Deck aboard the M/V Santa Cruz II • Personal meet and greet on arrival in the Galapagos Islands • Transfers and transport • Island excursions and daily briefings with specialist guides • Snorkelling equipment • All meals on board • Galapagos Transit Control Card
Pricing (per person) $USD
Departs On alternate weeks this cruise departs: Please contact World Journeys for specific departure dates. Optional Drinks Packages
Click here to view unlimited drinks packages
5 Day Northern on Mondays
5 Day Western on Thursdays
7 Day Eastern on Fridays
On alternate weeks this cruise departs:
Please contact World Journeys for specific departure dates.
Optional Drinks Packages Click here to view unlimited drinks packages
Booking conditions • Flights to/from Galapagos are not included in the cruise price
• A Galapagos Islands National Park fee of US$100 per person is payable on arrival
• Cabin upgrades are available on request
• Surcharges apply for Galapagos during Easter and Christmas
• Cruises can be combined for a longer itinerary and a discount will apply
• Flights to/from Galapagos are not included in the cruise price • A Galapagos Islands National Park fee of US$100 per person is payable on arrival • Cabin upgrades are available on request • Surcharges apply for Galapagos during Easter and Christmas • Cruises can be combined for a longer itinerary and a discount will apply
Trip went very well.
The Santa Cruz ship at the Galapagos was well organised, good food, excellent snorkelling gear and generally ran a very professional operation. I don't have anything to compare to with other boats but you can safely recommend the Santa Cruz. The hotel accommodation in all places was an excellent standard. It is definitely an advantage to stay in the old part of town which is where we were. We were met at each airport as planned and we thought Condor Travel in Peru provided well experienced guides for our tours. The train from Cusco to Puno was a treat in luxury and fine dining and I would recommend this to people just for the experience. La Paz is an interesting city. Once again we had an excellent guide who showed us around the city including a ride on the new cable car system. Overall, we thought the trip went very well and suited Diane and I because we have not been to South America before.